Cute is in, and guys love it, even if they don’t openly admit it! Being a cute flirt is an added bonus. If there’s a chance that a guy is into you, you can’t go wrong with a cute flirty text. Flirting with a guy is a great way to show your appreciation and desire for him. If you do it right, he’ll return the gesture! Sending him a text message lets him know he holds a place in your heart. Smartphone technology is second-nature to many of us. Showing your flirting savvy through text is a good relationship skill to have.
The Skinny on Cute Flirty Texts
If you take nothing else from this article, remember that cute flirty texts are about moving away from the “friend zone” and into more romantic territory. To accomplish this, you can be funny and smart, but don’t forget to connect emotionally. Otherwise, he’ll never see you as more than a friend. Also, be playful and subtle in your texts. If you’re texting a guy you really like but still feel uncertain about his feelings for you, you can text him in a joking way, but with a more serious undertone. How is this done, you ask? Read on to see examples of cute flirty texts for real situations.
Cute Texts to Send a Guy You Just Met
Ahhhh, a budding romance! There’s nothing like those butterflies bouncing around in your stomach after meeting someone totally dreamy. Now is a great time to get your cute flirty text game on. You might think texting a guy you just met is stressful, especially if you’re still figuring out how he feels about you. However, sending off a cute text, waiting, and then seeing that much-anticipated response can be exciting.
Here are a few tips for texting a cute flirty message to a guy you just met. First, send a unique conversation starter. Also, don’t forget to use his name; that’s an extra-sweet touch. Another piece of advice is to avoid sending him a barrage of texts if he doesn’t respond after ten seconds. Give him a chance to text back, or else you’ll appear desperate. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, don’t just say “Hi.” Add something interesting to your cute flirty greeting!
- Josh, that band you told me about is playing this Friday. Want to meet me there?
- Hi there! How did you do on the chemistry final?
- I had a great time with you Toby. I hope we do it again soon.
- Hey there. Having a good morning?
- Been thinking of you ever since we met last night.
- I just had the most fantastic pizza at this new restaurant I’m at. You’d love it, Doug! [insert picture of pizza]
Cute Messages to Send to a Guy You Like
It might have been his eyes that made you first notice him, or perhaps it’s the way he makes you laugh. If you like a guy, then go ahead and flirt. A cute flirty text can be the first step to breaking the ice and easing the tension. It’s okay to be a little alluring or seductive, as long as you don’t lay it on too thick. While you’re flirting, you still want to get a sense of how he feels about you. To make sure you stay on his mind, try some of these cute texts:
- I can’t help thinking about what it might be like to kiss you.
- Ever since we met, I can’t stop smiling.
- I could stay up all night texting you.
- I’m counting down the minutes until I see you again.
- I didn’t get anything done at work because I was thinking about you all day.
- You are so sweet, and I keep thinking about that.
- Just looked at your Instagram. I have to say that you’re super cute.
Cute Things to Text a Guy to Make Him Like You
Getting a guy to like you requires some texting creativity. This is not a good time to send a mediocre text. If you want to attract a great guy, show him with a cute text that you’re an interesting person. You also need to create a sense of urgency. Try sending a text that makes him think, “Wow, I’d better act now, or she’ll lose interest in me.” The truth is that you don’t want to lose his interest; he might have a short attention span. Remember that less is more. Don’t write too much in a text; leave something for the imagination.
- Guess who’ve I’ve been thinking about all day long.
- You probably get this all the time, but you looked great today. I just want to be someone who lets you know.
- Warning: If you come over now, I don’t know how long I’d behave.
- I’d like to tell you how sexy you are, but I would hate to be so obvious about it.
- Want to know why you’re making me blush right now?
- I must confess that you’re the most fascinating guy I’ve ever met.
- Are you as good in real life as you are in my dreams? I might be willing to find out.
Cute Things to Text Your Crush to Make Him Smile
Sometimes cute flirty texts are intended to give your guy a smile. These texts are great for a guy who has become more than just a crush. They allow you to show your appreciation and let him know that your world is a little better with him in it. So, take a few moments to craft a cute text that’ll leave him with a goofy smile when he looks at his phone. Prepare a few ahead of time and send them throughout the day, rather than all at once.
- Thanks for making me a better person.
- Not only are you on my mind, but you’re also in my dreams.
- You’re so funny. You made me laugh so hard last night.
- I missed you. My day would’ve been much better with you in it.
- It would be worth losing sleep after texting you all night.
- You make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
- I’m so glad you’re in my life!
- No one’s perfect, but you’re perfect for me!
- I’m looking forward to the weekend with you. I can’t think of a better way to spend it.
How to Ask a Guy Out Over Text in a Cute Way
Cute gets you results, and that’s especially true when it comes to asking a guy out through text. It allows you to be subtle, and there’s low pressure when it comes to the possibility of rejection. The good news is that there’s no one way to be cute. Just be yourself, and be positive and smooth when you do it. Start with a low-pressure conversation starter, and see how he responds. Keep it casual and flirty. If it feels right, you can ask him out then or wait until the next time you text—whatever feels more comfortable to you. No matter your texting style, present your request so that the idea of a date with YOU is the prize, not him.
- I always enjoy shooting the breeze with you at work. Want to go for a drink after work sometime?
- You loved that last horror flick, right? The sequel’s out. Wanna be scared together?
- You feel like a stranger. Why don’t we get coffee and catch up?
- You remember that burger we had last week? I’m craving it. What are you doing tonight?
- I bet we’d get along really well in person. Want to get together and test that assumption?
- Want to catch a movie this weekend? The popcorn’s on me.
- I’d love to go out with you on a date. I propose that you pick the date, and I’ll choose the location!
Cute Texts to Send a Guy You Just Started Dating
A new relationship can be so exciting, and maybe a little stressful if you’re still figuring out how best to flirt through text. But flirting can be the spice to a budding relationship. Make the most of the blossoming romance and send some of these texts to keep the sparks flying:
- You’re such a flirt! That’s okay; I like it.
- I really want Italian for dinner . . . and a cute guy to enjoy it with.
- No earth-shattering news today. I just wanted to talk to you.
- I have on the cutest outfit. There’s still a chance today for you to see me in it.
- My cat’s been asking about you. When are you coming over to see him?
- I can’t believe how many times I’ve thought about you today. Blush!
- You know that picture you just sent me? I can’t stop staring at it.
- People tell me we make the cutest couple. I agree.
Cute Sexy Texts
If you have a boyfriend and things are heating up, now might be the time to try some cute sexy texts. You still should do what’s comfortable for you and fits your personality. Don’t try to be someone or something you’re not. However, crafting and sending a cute sexy text is an excellent opportunity to get in touch with your sensuality and share that with your guy. Step out of your comfort zone and be a little bolder. He probably can handle it!
- I bought the cutest new bra today. I think you’d like it.
- How can a guy be so smart, funny, and ridiculously hot? But you somehow manage to pull it off.
- I have this fantasy that you’re waking me up in the middle of the night and kissing me.
- Is it normal that it’s only 9:00 AM and I already want your hands all over me?
- Challenge: Send me a sexy selfie, and you’ll get one in return.
- I’m getting addicted to the way you make me feel.
- I spent way too much time in the shower this morning because I thought about you the whole time.
- You’re a dynamite kisser.
- My bed feels too big without you in it.
Hot Flirty (but still cute) Text Messages 🙂
We saved the best for last—the hottest flirty texts to send a guy. No matter how long you’ve been with him, you can and should still use your text savvy to keep the fires burning. Not to sound old-fashioned, but these are probably not for the first date or for getting a guy to go out with you. Some hot flirty texts are better for when you’re ready to get intimate. Look no further than right here for the hottest texts to turn your guy on.
- Think of one thing you’ve fantasized about doing in bed. Put that on our to-do list tonight!
- I’m naked. Wanna do something about it?
- Last night was amazing. When can we go for round 2?
- You are super smart because you know exactly what turns me on.
- After dinner tonight, you can have me for a delicious dessert.
- For tonight, I give you permission to tie me up and have your way with me.
- How about a road trip? I don’t think we’ve made love in my car before.
Sending cute flirty texts is a great way to connect with your guy on a deeper level and keep your relationship sizzling and exciting. Whether you’re texting a guy to ask him out, make him smile, or turn him on, you’ll be able to create a cute flirty text that’ll communicate your real intention.
You now have your arsenal. Try a few of these cute messages to send a guy and let nature take its course. Don’t worry; you’ve got this!